Seminar: securing loads in trucks and vans
In the load securing in-house training, you will learn how to secure and lash loads correctly. You will acquire the necessary legal and physical basics as well as all requirements for the transport vehicle.
At the end of the BFSV load securing training, you will know the different types of cargo and their properties, so that you can implement load securing measures professionally in your daily loading practice.
Load securing according to VDI 2700
Load securing In-house Training
We don’t just have trucks in mind, because there are more and more sprinters on our roads. Since vans are repacked daily and often in a hurry, load securing knowledge is also required here. Our 1-day training is therefore ideal for logistics companies and parcel services. Load securing as in-house training trains employees and loading teams directly on site.
- Legal basics: road traffic regulations, rules of professional associations, penal code
- Physical basics: force, mass, weight, acceleration
- Friction: static friction, sliding friction
- Vehicles: structure, stability, lashing points, code L, code XL
- Load distribution plan: Background, axle loading, calculation principles
- Types of load securing: tie-down lashing, direct lashing, tight fit
- Protection against tipping: Moment calculation
- Lashing means: belts, chains, wires
- Other LaSi means: locking beams, wedges, air cushions
Attention: an in-house training as VDI 2700 instruction always lasts two days! Accordingly, the contents are addressed in detail. The training concludes with a knowledge test, at the end a training certificate is issued. Please also read the VDI 2700 training program.
- Lecture in words and pictures
- Discussion based on everyday examples and problem situations
- Practical exercises and demonstrations on the vehicle
- how the physics of driving affect your cargo
- how to calculate lashing forces and load your goods correctly
- what types of load securing are approved
- which LaSi means are suitable for which situation
- What you should know about the vehicle body and its stability
- What is particularly important when securing loads in vans
Group of participants
Please see our Seminar Registration and Cancellation Regulations.
For the time being, no further seminar dates are planned for this seminar in 2023.
We find answers for your questions
We convey competence, put packaging in focus and find answers to your questions - authentically, honestly, competently and without digressing. So that we can answer your questions, examine your products and expand your knowledge of packaging, send us your e-mail address and we will get back to you.
We are already looking forward to your very individual challenge!