SEMINAR: Wooden export packaging according to GDV, HPE & CTU
Optimum transport protection
In order to meet the GDV standards, you will also try out in this BFSV seminar how to calculate the load-bearing capacities of load-bearing box elements. Based on the HPE guideline, you will learn about the different wood properties and the state of the art for packaging measures.
- Transport, handling and storage (TUL) loads according to the new 2015 CTU Code
- Basic knowledge of the packaging materials wood and wood-based materials, their technical properties and qualities in relation to processing moisture
- Construction notes for packaging made of wood based on the HPE packaging guideline and the GDV packaging manual
- Laboratory demonstrations
- Possibilities of calculating load-bearing box components
- Stressing due to buckling and bending
The BFSV laboratories and testing facilities also provide plenty of visual and demonstration material.
- what technical properties wood and wood-based materials have
- how to determine the requirements for wood export packaging
- how to calculate the load-bearing capacities of load-bearing box elements
Group of participants
In this HPE, CTU or GDV seminar, we provide basic knowledge of guidelines and international standards that packaging planners, packaging material manufacturers and suppliers must know and apply. Thus, the BFSV seminar offer is not only aimed at trained professionals, but also at (lateral) beginners in the packaging industry.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernd Sadlowsky studied chemical engineering and obtained his doctorate as a process engineer in the field of materials and corrosion. He then worked as a damage analyst, institute manager and authorized representative at the Institute for Materials Testing of the TÜV Rheinland Group. Since 2009, he has been a professor of engineering mechanics, materials and packaging technology at the University of Applied Sciences (HAW), Hamburg. He heads the Institute for BFSV at HAW and is managing director of BFSV Verpackungsinstitut Hamburg GmbH.
Please provide the following information when registering: Desired seminar with title and date, first and last name(s) of seminar participants, company and company address, position(s), telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of seminar participants.
Registration is possible up to two weeks before the start of the seminar. After we have received your registration by e-mail, we will send you a confirmation of receipt. This will be followed by a binding confirmation of participation in the seminar two weeks before the start of the seminar if there is a sufficient number of participants. Please take this into account when planning your arrival.
Please note our Seminar Registration and Cancellation Regulations.
Ulmenliet 20, 21033 Hamburg
We find answers for your questions
We convey competence, put packaging in focus and find answers to your questions - authentically, honestly, competently and without digressing. So that we can answer your questions, examine your products and expand your knowledge of packaging, send us your e-mail address and we will get back to you.
We are already looking forward to your very individual challenge!